The Advantages of Going Wireless Are Plentiful.
Good Reasons to Go Wireless:
• High speed access.
• Time is no longer wasted waiting for the internet.
• This is constructive as more work can be done.
• More leisure time is also available if your internet access is faster.
• Access is available wherever the user needs it.
• No more having to find access or waiting to find a place where there is connectivity.
• There is a feature that allows multiple re-use of the same range; thus giving exceptional capacity.
• This means that the consumer will have all the bandwidth required without being slowed down by multiple users.
• Safe, secure and immediate access to the internet and corporate services wherever and whenever this is required.
• The service is compatible to all laptops PC’s, and PDA’s.
• No upgrading is required.
• No extra devices are needed.
• Installation is simple and fast and will not interfere with existing programmes.
• Data is encrypted for added security.
• All activities, such as banking are safe and secure.
If you are not convinced to go wireless after reading the above reasons explaining all the plus-factors, then you and your company will surely be missing out.