There Are Many Ways To Save on Printing in The Modern Office
• Invest in the correct printer for what you need.
• Establish what you need the printer to do; whether it is for printing, scanning, copying or faxing, or a combination of all of these functions.
• Multifunction devices are the perfect tool for all these functions in one machine.
• Do not overcapitalise on a feature you could not make full use of.
• Determine what your monthly volumes would be.
• Make certain that your device can manage your workload.
• It is perhaps a good idea to spend a little more on a higher volume printer as your printing costs will be less than a lower spec printer.
Black and white or colour?
• If you do not require colour for printing, remember that black and white printing costs are lower than colour printing.
• Black and white printing does not have the same impact.
• For a professional look for brochures and pamphlets it is probably best to invest in a high-impact colour machine.
Technology at its best
• Many printers have a cost-saving feature such as Eco Print which enables you to print in a lower resolution enabling you to use less toner.
• Eco Copy Duplex Print enables you to print on both sides.
• ID Copy enables you to print two sides onto one side and saves on toner, and has the ability to adjust quality settings.
Cutting Corners is Not a Good Idea
• Too many companies think that saving on refilled cartridges will save money, but this could lead to being costly in the long run if there are toner spills and fuser failure which in turn leads to costly repairs.
Do as much research as possible on the internet prior to settling for a printer; there are many websites where you will find the perfect machine for your needs.