The following are the main benefits of using VoIP in South Africa as compared to the existing Telkom telephone system. If a company’s monthly communication spend is above R2,500 per month, then the key benefits are:
- A saving of up to 100% on call costs between business colleagues, friends and family connected on the same VoIP network
- Lower monthly communication call costs
- Upscale to PABX connectivity allowing reception attendance at the front desk
- Maintaining a professional image to your business by maintaining a cost effective front desk
- Manage your call costs in real time on the web and know by the second how much you spend.
VoIP South Africa gives you the following corporate benefits:
- Reduce the costs of your current ADSL VoIP connectivity and make free VoIP calls between end users internationally and South Africa
- Audio conference between users using VoIP
- Make calls whilst working remotely, your number follows you
- Communicate using a convenient IP (VoIP South Africa) phone.
- Free text chat between large sales force independent of phones
With corporate VoIP infrastructure located in South Africa, the effectiveness of the VoIP South Africa solution improves compared to solutions like Skype. This solution is a plus for South African corporates who are frequently making business calls between branches in South Africa and internationally. What’s more if you need hands free connectivity then the wireless VoIP handset or an IP phone are the answer.
What you need to do as a local South African business is to open a VoIP account from VoIP South Africa. The most recent statistics show a mind-blowing increase of VoIP 10 million users – which exclude Skype and MSN users. The companies who have already entered onto the VoIP market have realized savings of 50% or more off their normal phone bills. This type of wireless setup is more efficient and effective than using pagers and can save on cellphones as well.